1960 Plymouth Fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Plymouth Fury

Hey fellas...decided to part with my project Fury as I am going to need the extra room here before too long.

1960 Fury...Factory pushbutton automatic.
    318 Poly 2 barrel.

Engine runs strong/sound great but intake is currently off as it needed new gaskets.
    New rebuilt factory carb.
    New BF Goodrich rubber all the way around. $$$
    New...NEVER FILLED solid aluminum radiator. $$$
    New Master cylinder and lines to front.
    New front wheel cylinders "2 per wheel on this beast in front" and rubber lines.
    New brake shoes front and rear.
    New plugs,cap,rotor,points,wires.
    New solenoid and regulator.
    New battery wires.

Crank,rods,heads and ports have been steam cleaned and fresh full synthetic oil added.

All glass is good.
    All stainless trim present as well as the VHTF Fury badging.

Car needs little to put back on the road...trans cooler lines,fuel lines and rear brake lines." I like to replace ALL lines on older cars as it is cheap insurance for peace of mind."

I have had this car out cruising the back roads in my area...it will make a great cruiser when finished up.

Minimal bodywork needed...straight old Plymouth. Will need typical patching in front floors...rear floors are good. Trunk is in very good shape...2 or 3 VERY small pinholes started.
    Interior is completely unmolested...needs headliner which turned to dust years ago as well as your choice of carpet and seating material. "Mexican blanket the old girl!"
    Car underneath is good and solid ,still undercoated...torsion bars are great with no cracking or pullthrough " You Mopar guys know what I mean"

I currently have the driveshaft dropped as I was regasketing the rear differential and noticed that new U-joints would be a wise choice also.
    I have the original fuel tank and sending unit out of the car as I was going to replace with brand new items...they go with her if you want to use them.

5I55F55Ma3Md3Ld3F1c5232bd8b53b2641e80.jpg

5I65Ed5F43L73M43H7c521745b7d541061534.jpg

PM me with any REASONABLE offer or barter idea.

What a neat looking car.

Comment

Update.....

1960 Fury...Factory pushbutton automatic.
      318 Poly 2 barrel. *****TRADE FOR???***

Engine runs strong/sounds great but intake is currently off as it needs new gaskets.
      New rebuilt factory carb.
      New BF Goodrich rubber all the way around. $$$
      New...NEVER FILLED solid aluminum radiator. $$$
      New Master cylinder and lines to front.
      New front wheel cylinders "2 per wheel on this beast in front" and rubber lines.
      New brake shoes front and rear.
      New plugs,cap,rotor,points,wires.
      New solenoid and regulator.
      New battery wires.

Crank,rods,heads and ports have been steam cleaned and fresh full synthetic oil added.

All glass is good.
      All stainless trim present as well as the VHTF Fury badging.

Car needs little to put back on the road...trans cooler lines,fuel lines and rear brake lines." I like to replace ALL lines on older cars as it is cheap insurance for peace of mind."

I have had this car out cruising the back roads in my area...it will make a great cruiser when finished up.

Minimal bodywork needed...straight old Plymouth. Will need typical patching in front floors...rear floors are good. Trunk is in very good shape...2 or 3 VERY small pinholes started.
      Interior is completely unmolested...needs headliner which turned to dust years ago as well as your choice of carpet and seating material. "Mexican blanket the old girl!"
      Car underneath is good and solid ,still undercoated...torsion bars are great with no cracking or pullthrough " You Mopar guys know what I mean"

I currently have the driveshaft dropped as I was regasketing the rear differential and noticed that new U-joints would be a wise choice also.
      I have the original fuel tank and sending unit out of the car as I was going to replace with brand new items...they go with her if you want to use them.

*****Send pics of your trade offer or your email will be ignored.***** Pro music equipment, Pro audio, hearses , High end PC and components, good clean corpses, etc.
      OR MAKE A CASH OFFER

gothicpiercer666@yahoo.com

***Between Noon and 9:00 PM ONLY please.***
      859-992-7763

***GOING TO CRUSHER IF NO DECENT OFFERS SOON***

3K53F73Je5G85Ka5Jad296795383fcf7b1bb5.jpg3Fe3Jc3Na5N65K55J9d29c45537880b7f18d3.jpgghost-band-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X