Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV show casting restorations and custom jobs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show casting restorations and custom jobs!

Hi there,

I work on an amazing TV series for History Channel called Counting Cars. I'm reaching out in hopes that a Hearse enthusiast, who is in need of a custom job or restoration for their Hearse, would like to be on the show!

Counting Cars is an automobile customization and restoration show spun off from the highly rated Pawn Stars, featuring Danny Koker and his shop, Count's Kustoms.

We are gearing up for our third season, so we'd love your help spreading the word to anyone you think would be interested!

Happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Please email me at countingcarscasting@leftfieldpictures.com

Best,
    Amy

cars_flyer.jpg

I spoke with Amy's boss, Diana, on the phone. As it turns out, the show pays for NOTHING. You will have to pay to have your hearse shipped to Las Vegas, and you will have to pay 100% of the restoration / customizing costs. You will also have to pay for travel to and lodging in Las Vegas to make yourself available for the show's taping.

Comment

well if I had $25K or $30K to Pay these People I would buy a hearse already built up the way I want and be driving to the Sonic to buy lunch with the extra money I have left over...

Comment

Working...
      X