No announcement yet.

Selling Mac into prostitution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, isn't in our bylaws next to members where it says Bob Kinee, and then "wide reciever" in parenthasis?

Comment

I take it anyway I can get it...or give it....you know you can't resist the mountain of molten lust...the one...the only...Thunderlips!

Comment

I thought you didn't want anybody to know the nickname you gave your nethermouth....and here you go blurting it out for all to see......women....sheesh.

Comment

Offer expires people

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
            I thought you didn't want anybody to know the nickname you gave your nethermouth....and here you go blurting it out for all to see......women....sheesh.
            I am not a woman either...LOL...We are two dudes..you and I, and yet even though you love me with all the fire and passion in your heart....i have the problem of not being homosexual...so it can never be, except my occasional use of your posterior as a hole to put it in. I thought we had an understanding? You were not going to get all emotional on me, or complain about my lack of lube use. I know it hurts...but take it like the little frech maid outfit wearing little girl that you are. Heeheehee

Comment

It's the lube that makes that all gay!

If you did it 'dry' then it'd be straight up prison style, which isn't gay at all, but man, you can tell you've held one in your mouth until the swelling went down.

I hope for Billy's sake you finished first so he didn't have to stare at you post-gay-coitus and watch in disgust as you finish...

Comment

It wasn't even "naketime" yet and the mother fucker jumped the gun. I was dissappointed when the 6 inch extension fell off though, i thought for a few minutes i was getting a real 7 inches.

Comment

it was an unfortunate gold smelting accident...

Comment

I was dissappointed when the 6 inch extension fell off though, i thought for a few minutes i was getting a real 7 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                      It's the lube that makes that all gay!
                      Last edited by raven_fiachra; 09-05-2007, 12:18 AM. Reason: fucked up

Comment

I...of course...and the guy wearing all black..as usual...in that recent comic, LOL.

Comment

So......Are we still selling mac off? OOOOoooo.....lets try an auction!

Comment

lol wont get much.

Comment

I dunno.....lots of desperate women out there......hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                                I dunno.....lots of desperate women out there......hahahahaha
                                And men...

Comment

Working...
                                X