CASKET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASKET

Hey, I'm selling my casket. Not because I want to but because I need the money. $500 or best reasonable offer, price is negotiable. I just need the money as soon as possible. It is in great shape. Has a few scratches on the top and a small dent. The cardboard is loose on the top half of the lid but is still good. Has all the interior stuff. The springbed, all the linen, the pillow. The pillow and the drape need washed. The only minor thing the hinge for the top half of the lid is bent a little, so you have to be careful when you close it. It is a medium blue color. White interior. Silver fixtures.

If you need more pics, let me know, I have easy access, it stands in my kitchen. LOL Send me a pm if you are interested. Thank you.

Anyone interested please speak up. I'll take a reasonable offer. I really need the money.

Comment

how about $100

Comment

OK HUBBY SAID I CAN'T SELL IT!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i was gonna say 150.00

Comment

damn 500 was a high as hell. i payed 450 for a new one

Comment

damn 500 was a high as hell. i payed 450 for a new one
              Lets try to keep a friendly tone. She was selling it because she needed the money.

Comment

i wasnt being a dick. its just a outragious price for a beat to hell casket no matter how you look at it

Comment

Thanks BIGEVIL, much appreciated. I needed money to help put my son in a special school. But that fell through. Even if it is "beat to hell" it's better than some people have.....which is none at all!

Comment

Working...
                  X