71- 76 Cadillac parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71- 76 Cadillac parts for sale

I have a friend that has a junk yard, He buys these years of Cadillacs to derby. He has asked me to list any stock parts that can be used on hearses. So, if you looking for anything from engine parts to tail lights. Please let me know.

ANY!!! PARTS FOR A REGULAR 71-76 Caddy ALL KINDS.

FOR QUESTIONS OR EXACT PRICING PLEASE CALL PROPHET PSYCHO OR YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME (SHELLY) @ 801-721-5243
    Last edited by msc0nduct; 01-09-2008, 09:58 PM.

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
    I have a friend that has a junk yard, He buys these years of cadillacs to derby. He has asked me to list any stock parts that can be used on hearses. So, if you looking for anything from engine parts to tail lights. Please let me know.
    I am still looking for rear bumper parts (hearse-specific though) for a '72 ('71-'73) if he runs into any hearses during his buying/selling adventures
    -Thirsty-

Comment

I do know that the rear light buckets are the same and there is some sort of piece that connects the light bucket to the bumper that will work. But you are right on the whole bumper, it is longer on hearses. I will keep my eyes open.

Comment

The rear bumpers are stock Caddie units that are cut and extra pieces added. The extra pieces are the hard things to find. If yours are good and the bumper pieces are bad, a stock bumper should be able to be modifiled to work. But if he derbys those cars he will most likely have used the bumpers, and you won't want them when he is done with them.

Comment

HOOD HINGES! for a '71 let me know.

Comment

He is selling good parts off before he derbys them.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
              Waiting on a price...

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                Ok, he said $50 bucks... $40 if you send him your old ones.. He does not care if they work. He just uses them to weld the hood shut.

Comment

Might I add he has alot of the engines too.

Comment

Also, if you think the prices are outrages, please let me know. Hell, I don't know what these kind of things sell for, but I can call around to other yards in this area and see what they sell them for. If he is way high I can let him know he needs to simmer down, or if he is good on prices, let me know.

Comment

if he happens to have a 1958 cadillac 365 engine let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
                        if he happens to have a 1958 cadillac 365 engine let me know.
                        No go. Sorry.

Comment

didnt figure he would........no one has one they want to part with. i have an engine that can be rebuilt but i'd rather find one running or close to running.

Comment

I need a driver side window for my 78, but a DeVille window won't fit it! Do you think he may have one for a brougham?

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
                              didnt figure he would........no one has one they want to part with. i have an engine that can be rebuilt but i'd rather find one running or close to running.
                              I have another place I can look. SO don't give up on me to soon.

Originally posted by kaos photo
                              I need a driver side window for my 78, but a DeVille window won't fit it! Do you think he may have one for a brougham?
                              I am sure he has a few 78's laying around. I think the fleetwood and the brougham will work. I don't know... Vut I wll see what he has regardless.

Comment

Working...
                              X