1983 Nissan 280ZX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1983 Nissan 280ZX

Decent car. I drove it though most of my highschool days before I got my first coach, and then it sat in my parent's garage untill last month when I decided I needed to sell her. She does need some TLC. Top end of the motor was rebuilt just before I parked her, and it runs great! Passed emissions. Needs a clutch, badly, but it is drivable to some degree, i drove it from lilburn to grayson. Clutch is about 90 bucks and takes only about an hour and a half to install. Straight 6 engine, 5 speed, 2 seater, t-tops. Let me know if interested. Good gas miliage and sporty little car.

Price Please.

Comment

1200 bucks. Also has new struts in the rear, and new u joints and cv axles. The drive axles in the 2 seaters are one side cv, one side u joint. The 2+2 models were cv joints both sides. I never really understood why they were not just cv on both models........

Comment

Damn I miss my 280. If I had the cash I'd be on my way.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
          1200 bucks. Also has new struts in the rear, and new u joints and cv axles. The drive axles in the 2 seaters are one side cv, one side u joint. The 2+2 models were cv joints both sides. I never really understood why they were not just cv on both models........
          '

sold if no ones got it yet

billy check your pms

Comment

Working...
          X