Anybody need VW Bug Body Panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody need VW Bug Body Panels?

A friend of mine got a hold of a few VW Bug bodies, various body panels available, a couple of quarter glass and rear window pieces, fenders, hoods, deck lids, 3 with the floor pan-ish area under the back seat in good shape. One 1968 model with good fenders and doors (that model apparently had unique doors and fenders)

No frames, suspension, drive trains, or interiors on any of them, most have bashed roofs.

If interested tell me what you need and I'll pass it along, he plans on cutting them up, selling parts on ebay, and then crushing whats left.

got any 67 or earlier fenders or hoods?

Comment

I just talked to him he said he thinks he has 'em and you you to give him a call (I pm'd you the number)

Comment

chace you rock man. i'm going to go see him and get some stuff i need tommorow

Comment

yeah, Im not bad for a white boy.

Comment

bug parts needed

Hey Chace I was directed to you through Tony Cagle.He let me know of your friend who has all the bug shells.What i m looking for is pre67 fenders and hood.Let me now if you can help me out.Appreciate it Nick

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Hey staynedglass, I heard you picked up your stuff today and got to see the Bumblebee project!

I'm glad you got your stuff, and that "the other Sam" cut you a deal.

Comment

yeah he is a pretty cool guy. when i saw the camero first thing i said was that needs to be a bumblebee replica. his reply it is...

Comment

Working...
                  X