1990 Ford Bronco *Fullsize* Not Bronco II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Ford Bronco *Fullsize* Not Bronco II

I have a 1990 Ford Bronco (fullsize) for sale. I installed a complete gasket set in the motor (1 piece oil pan gasket, timing cover gasket, rear main seal, front seal, valve cover gaskets, upper and lower intake gaskets, head gaskets). New lower radiator hose, new oil pump, dipstick tube and new wiper blades. I'm am selling for 2 reasons.....I need something more economical (it currently gets 14-16 mpg) and has started to lose oil pressure. Will have around 30-35 lbs at start up and within 20 mins drops to about 5 lbs. I drive the Bronco everyday to and from work which is 20-30 mins each way and the motor makes no noise. Also, I think the trans needs to have a filter and fluid change. It shifts funny in and out of overdrive. Interior is in really good shape for being 18 yo. Driver seat has a few tears and center console doesn't lock. Power windows in doors work but drivers side hangs up sometimes so needs alil help. The rear window motor works but I think the gears are stripped, I open it manually for right now. The power locks don't work. Bronco is black with a red interior has just over 209k miles which equals less than 12k miles a year. 4x4 engages with no problems. Windshield has a crack but nothing major. I'll have MORE and BETTER pics tomorrow. $1225...please make offers too.

**edit** Dont let the pics fool you...the truck is complete. Those are the pics I got from repairing the motor.

here's the pics

$1150

Comment

Dropping Price Again.......$1000...Its gotta go

Comment

Working...
      X