1985 Buick LeSabre Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Buick LeSabre Hearse

For Sale 1985 Buick LeSabre Estate Wagon HEARSE, 55,000 original miles, black with blood red interior, wood floor, rollers, casket keepers, plexiglass divider between front and rear, 5 door, 307 engine, beautiful car, minor flaws from sitting at the funeral home before purchase, I love the car but am getting a new job 70 miles from my home and do not want to put the miles on this vehicle! Great running car, oil changed every 3,000 miles, have stuff for next oil change, don't want to part with the vehicle but do not have the space to have it and another vehicle. Anyone interested can email me at eperthener@sbcglobal.net or call at 219-313-0227, leave a message if I am working and do not answer please. I will call you back as soon as I get out of work and can get the message. I am located in Crown Point, Indiana. Asking $3000 or possible trade?

Thank you

I have to say I'm not a huge fan of buick but those are some pretty nice pictures, could be the photo manip though.

Although generally it's the ugly back end I hate, so got any of the rear door?

Comment

.I didn't post this one because it is so dirty in the pics, that is why I made them black and white, so you didn't see the dirt. lol

Comment

yes but when posting a car that people may want to buy it's important. Maybe spend 7 bucks on a car wash. Some people might even think you're trying to fix other cosmetic problems, other than dirt (although I can't see any, but maybe you're REALLY good with photoshop :P ). That and the back door tends to be a problem area usually so it is always nice to see.

Comment

Stopping by the grave yard was a spur of the moment thing if I had known I was going to pass it and pull in I would have washed the car first.

Comment

Working...
          X