Cheap Caskets in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Caskets in Florida

howdy just thought id let some of the florida people know about a place i just went to, its called casket and monument discount they have 2 locations one in in St. Pete and in Tampa i went to both locations (got lost) :P but i purchased mine from the one in Tampa it was $400 for a steel silver one, it has no seals but who cares.

so if ya live down there and need one this place will deffinetly hook ya up, i drove 4 hours each way, wasnt too bad of a drive

i will get some pics up soon.

Last edited by jedicat; 08-28-2008, 10:40 PM.

Comment

I need to find a place like that up here in Michigan.

Comment

Reaper there's a casket wholesaler over in (down in for you LOL) Indiana i've heard is very reasonable, that would be a good day trip for you being in Michigan.
        BTW i visited your website a while back... MDB is the greatest doom metal band EVER! I have recordings of them that THEY don't even know exist! Been a huge fan for years...

Comment

Are you speaking of the Batesville Casket company? I know they are out of Indiana but wasn't sure if they would sell you one without a funeral directors license.

Comment

I think Batesville only sales to funeral homes. I read an article recently about a lawsuit against them to try to get them to sale to anybody, but the lawsuit failed. Bateville caskets are not cheap, by no means, but the quality is good.
            My friend and me got a great deal on caskets off ebay. We drove 500 miles round trip to pick them up, but it was worth it. The casket we got are wood and not of the highest quality.

Comment

it was $400 for a steel silver one, it has no seals but who cares.
              The bugs do! It makes it easier for them to get in.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
                I think Batesville only sales to funeral homes. I read an article recently about a lawsuit against them to try to get them to sale to anybody, but the lawsuit failed. Bateville caskets are not cheap, by no means, but the quality is good.
                My friend and me got a great deal on caskets off ebay. We drove 500 miles round trip to pick them up, but it was worth it. The casket we got are wood and not of the highest quality.
                Thanks, I will keep that in mind. I always see the Batesville semis on the road when I am driving to Texas weekly. Going to have to ask him about any backdoor deals if they exist lol.

Comment

Working...
                X