Sick coffin couches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick coffin couches

I saw this and thought I would pass it on. really nice but $$$$$...http://coffincouches.com/index.php

there cool as hell but man over 3 grand and no shippin including youd be better off buyin casket for 650 and doin it yourself if ya got the know how

Comment

I agree, but I was shocked at how nice loking they are. I have never seen a job like that before. but you are right that is ALOT

Comment

Not when you consider they're made from actual caskets, and how much a regular casket runs.

Comment

well it depends ive been able to track down caskets for i think bout $650 or, and if you got the know how to do that yourself then ya can save a whole lotta money lol

Comment

$650 for a casket isn't bad, however how easy can you find a casket.

Now how easy can you find a casket modified into a couch?

Supply and demand my friend. Supply is limited to them, demand isn't that high, they can charge whatever they want.

Comment

guess thats true but if ya again know how to do it yourself then its not bad but i guess thats why some people try to get more for a hearse than what its worth they think they got somethin worth somethin and then over charge

Comment

That's why I sold mine for cheap. I know how much work it needs done to it to make it in "like new" condition. 1,200 was more than fair for mine and people complained about that being too low.

Comment

This would be a cool hobby A buddy and I were thinking about getting into this on a super small scale. A coffee table would be cool along with making a Frig out of one. Another friend turned one into an entertainment center. Seen one locally for $400 super clean and excellent paint.

Comment

Check these site out! www,customcoffinworks.com We've made couches, coolers, entertainment centers and wet bars.

Comment

CCW - you should put your link in your sig - you've got some nice gear on there - might as well show it off!

(we don't give a shit if you put links to other sites in your sig)

Comment

Working...
                      X