Any mopar muscle car people ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mopar muscle car people ?

I have a 1973 Plymouth Satellite for sale cheap. Comes with 2 engines, the original, which will need to bebored, and another that just needs new bearings. Not much to restore, or you can make it into a road runner clone, exact same body.

Comes with some old school performance parts as well, lunati voodoo cam lifters and springs, and an original Vic Edlebrock L4D intake manifold,( rare chrysler part number), and a 4 barrel holly with an original mopar part number. Car does need a new fuel tank, 165 bucks from many online places.
    I'd love to keep it and beef it out, but my 64 impala is taking my heart blood and time at the moment.
    I'll let it go for 1,300.00 obo
    Attached Files

Hmmm.....may be trading it for either a '71 charger or a '76 smokey and the bandit edition T/A.............................

Comment

Nevermind. Car sold fast as shit.

Comment

How did you sell it? I'm thinking of letting my NY Brougham go...not a muscle car, but it has a Magnum repro under the hood with 11:1 compression, the HP cam, dual roller set, Edelbrock carb and high velocity pumps. Even as heavy and geared as it is, it will turn 5000 rpm in 1st gear.

-denise

Comment

Working...
        X