1962 Cadillac M&M 3 way side glass for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Cadillac M&M 3 way side glass for sale

Hi all: I have 1 right side rear window from a 1962 cadillac M&M hearse. Anyone need one??? It is the big side window behind the front passenger door. I had all new tinted glass made for my car and have this window left over. All other windows had cracks.

Reply back for more info.

Tom.
    Attached Files

Hey, I just I thought I would point out....

...that when I'm doped up for pain, and using a laptop...

...that your username sort of looks like...

"smegmawagon".

That's pretty sick, isn't it?

Comment

????????

Then please take a step back from the computer..... Your brain is turning to mush???

He He.

Tom.

Comment

I can read it now OK.

I feel like I'm in an enigma with my left rear window on the '76 Superior. Some knee-grows threw a beer bottle at it and left a bunch of chips in the glass, but it isn't broken or cracked. I don't know whether to find the window, replace it with Lexan, or just leave it the way it is (most likely to happen).

If it gets replaced, I will probably go with 3/8" Lexan rather than trying to buy a window. It will be $150, and since it is held on by clamps, the extra thickness doesn't matter. Using the correct Butyrate sealer is what is more important...never use silicone, wear rubber gloves, and keep your masking tape down tight.. You can't clean it with Windex, but I usually don't anyway. I rub all of my windows with wax.

Lexan is available with a scratch coat on it already, and the local hardware store will probably have a band saw. I fitted my window with a thin plywood as well. On a curved window, your measurements need to be about 4" over, then you can start cutting your template down. When it fits like a glove (not an OJ glove), you're ready to use it to mark your plastic, which should fit as well as your template.

-denise

Comment

Working...
        X