No announcement yet.

80 Ford Modular Ambulance w/ strong 460

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say that it does look like it would be fun to drive. Is it?

Comment

ya its pretty fun to cruise around in town in

Comment

man i have to tell you if it wasn't for a fucking homeowners association and the fact that they broke out the lawyers when i had my hearse.... I would so buy that. i want it but it's just not worth a battle for me.

Comment

oh what the hell I'll take 799 for it

Comment

I'm thinking about it....lol
            How does insurance run on one of those? Thats one of the problems with hearses.

Comment

I insured it with geico as an E-350 Cargo and it was 28 bucks a month. I am just having no luck selling it on craigslist and eBay. All the people who show interest are unrealistic jackasses. Its been sitten at the firehouse and my captain is no longer amused by it or my shenanigans. I think its biggest problem is the leaky exhaust manifold.

Comment

I'm gonna pistol whip the next one who says shenanigans

Comment

not really shenanigans at all, more like eeeeeeviiil shenanigans

Whats that restaurant you like? you know the one with the mozzarella sticks and all the goofy shit on the walls

Comment

what kind of maintenance and tlc does it need?

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                      I'm thinking about it....lol
                      How does insurance run on one of those? Thats one of the problems with hearses.

i have never had a problem getting insurance on any of mine aside from them saying another one why?

Comment

From what I can tell It needs the leaky exhaust manifold fixed, it needs an air cleaner, alternator belt tightened a little and the damn fuel gauge fixed.

Comment

Working...
                        X