Misc. for sale - clearing some space -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc. for sale - clearing some space -

I'm on somewhat of a liquidation kick right now and am going to be parting with some gear I don't have any immediate plans for - posting here first, probably PCS board next, then to ebay -
    No reasonable offer refused - I don't mind boxing it up, but you cover actual shipping if you can't pick it up. Email driect for photos if you need 'em - sonsini@mindspring.com

Front facing jump seat from 74 MM combo - black vinyl - very good shape - maybe one tear or nick N/A
    Federal Commander Beacon - runs on 110 vac (plugs into wall)
    base and mounting hardware solid, needs paint. Red dome scuffed, no cracks. Motor spins and voltage to bulb housing. Needs a PAR 46 bulb.

Federal Beacon Ray Model 17. 12 volt. This thing is huge with 3 mounting points. Chrome base with clear dome - okay shape - some crackling in the plastic, but still in one piece. Holds 2 PAR 64 bulbs. I have never put power to this since I have had it for about 5 years but motor looks clean and I can potentially test it out if anyone shows interest. SOLD

2) sets sliding partition glass from 68 or 70 MM combos? - both are same size - will fit multiple year cars - complete with frames - excellent condition

MM rollers and housings. About 6 or 8 of them - Jacked up - each will come with both roller hold down covers, but may not come with screws.best ones are gone - of the ones left, rubber on rollers is okay, chrome housings jacked badly. Presentable only compared to having nothing there
    Still some sheet glass left after the last round sold - all mid 60's to - 72 MM glass - email with requests - VERY few sheets left

Later -
    Double
    Last edited by Double D; 06-13-2007, 11:41 PM. Reason: parts unavailable

how much for the rollers i need some for my van from what i see they should fit cause my 76 m-m actually fit perfect!!!!!

Comment

$10 each on the rollers

Comment

aight sounds good where can i meet you at i live in riverdale ga,

Comment

4 rollers left -
          one of them only has one of the hold-down covers left on it.
          All yours for $30.
          Email direct for directions -
          sonsini@mindspring.com

Comment

can you send me pics to see if they match mine. to mangiesbuick71@yahoo.com

Comment

Bump-diddy- bump -
              see above list - sold items have been edited - see what you missed!!!

Comment

i'll take the model#17 beacon.

Comment

beacon and 12volt light has been picked up. thanks steve.

Comment

Windhshield

Have you got a windshield for a 65-70?

Alex!

Comment

no windsheilds - sorry!

Comment

Working...
                      X