X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casket for Sale

Selling our casket:

$150.00 cash

First one with the cash gets it. Contact HellCat (Denise)

can you get it to tucson AZ?

Comment

will you guys take pay-pal?

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
        Selling our casket:

$150.00 cash

First one with the cash gets it. Contact HellCat (Denise)
        GOD DAMN IT!!! Why are all the good ones on the east coast....

Comment

SOLD. thank you very much HellCat (Denise). Thank you very much. I'll keep you guys posted as to when it starts to become more than just a metal body box.

Comment

I was gonna get it, but I haven't had a chance to clear a spot for it. Only place for it was the back of my car, kinda defeats the purpose of having a backseat if I can't use it.

Comment

well geee. I could have kept it at christine's place. just needed to see if it was ok with her room mate, which it probably was.
              Sam don't you dare cut that damn thing to make a fuckin casket cart. it's to new and nice to butcher

Comment

damn!
                woulda loved to snag it!

Comment

I'd like to know about the locks on it. I have the same casket in a gray but when I got it the locks were taken off (unscrewed) from the lid.

I don't suppose you'd mind taking some high res pictures and getting me some dimensions when you get it

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                    I'd like to know about the locks on it. I have the same casket in a gray but when I got it the locks were taken off (unscrewed) from the lid.

I don't suppose you'd mind taking some high res pictures and getting me some dimensions when you get it
                    I've got two of those type. What areas do you want the pictures from? These are the ones with the allen key type lock at the end under a cap screw correct?

Comment

Yeah, you turn the glorified allen wrench and it moves a bar around which screws the locking wedges (they're shaped like wedges) into the caps that are (supposed to be) attached to the lid.

Comment

Sam don't you dare cut that damn thing to make a fuckin casket cart. it's to new and nice to butcher

Actually, not only should he motorize it, he should paint it white, put ghostbuster symbols on the side, and an elaborate lighting system, and don't forget the siren! Why should only procars be turned into ecto's?

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
                          Actually, not only should he motorize it, he should paint it white, put ghostbuster symbols on the side, and an elaborate lighting system, and don't forget the siren! Why should only procars be turned into ecto's?
                          what the fuck ever dude. i had first dibs on it since i was the one who found it for LMS, i just haven't had the time to clean out a spot for it. i told her to go ahead and sell it, because she made it sound like she wanted it gone. if i would have know she needed the money, i could have brought it to her last week.
                          But if you're gonna turn one in to a go cart, use a p.o.s. haunted house casket, not a brand new one that some one else could really use. i've got no less than 3 ladies wanting to do a photo shoot for me. thats why i wanted it. but its all good, i'm gonna take the money i saved from not buying it and use it to fix, paint, and put interior in my casket. that way, its exactly the way i want it costumized.
                          Last edited by HearseHaunter; 07-21-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Actually, I find the whole idea of turning a casket into an ECTO-1 incredibly stupid, unless one is prepared to weld a pair of 1959 Cadillac fins to the casket first!

Comment

what the fuck ever dude. i had first dibs on it since i was the one who found it for LMS, i just haven't had the time to clean out a spot for it. i told her to go ahead and sell it, because she made it sound like she wanted it gone. if i would have know she needed the money, i could have brought it to her last week.
                              Kevin you had almost an entire month to come buy the thing.
                              We even gave you a cheaper price because you helped me find it in the first place.
                              We were not trying to fuck you over and we didn't need the money, we were just ready for it to be gone.
                              Denise has been asking you for weeks if you were going to come buy it and you kept putting it off and coming up with excuses.
                              She also asked you just before posting it if you were going to come get it and you said to go ahead and post it.
                              Now it seems if you really wanted it it you would have found room for it in the almost 4 weeks it's been since we first mentioned it.

I don't want to argue with you or lose your friendship but you sir are the one who fucked yourself here.

One more thing, if I had kept the casket I was going to turn it into a go-cart. I was already pricing the parts at Northern tool.

Comment

Working...
                              X