No announcement yet.

Casket for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blah blah sis boom bah. drama mama. the deals over with, nobody got fucked out of anything can't we just hug,fight,piss on each others shoes whatever it takes.

btw this will not be a go-kart but a fully street legal vehicle. i already have 90% of the parts i need. now i just need to find the time/motivation to clean the garage to have room to start on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
      Kevin you had almost an entire month to come buy the thing.
      We even gave you a cheaper price because you helped me find it in the first place.
      We were not trying to fuck you over and we didn't need the money, we were just ready for it to be gone.
      Denise has been asking you for weeks if you were going to come buy it and you kept putting it off and coming up with excuses.
      She also asked you just before posting it if you were going to come get it and you said to go ahead and post it.
      Now it seems if you really wanted it it you would have found room for it in the almost 4 weeks it's been since we first mentioned it.

I don't want to argue with you or lose your friendship but you sir are the one who fucked yourself here.

One more thing, if I had kept the casket I was going to turn it into a go-cart. I was already pricing the parts at Northern tool.

Look at Kevins post....I think he said WTF to Otto Baron about building a go cart. Not that he was fucked over by you guys.

Comment

Damn. Thats what I get for disappearing for a month at a time

Comment

Working...
        X