Coffins for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffins for sale.

It was just brought to my attention that Boo Crew Productions is selling coffins.

From their website:

20 Gauge steel coffin with tailored crush interior fabric. Made right here in the good ole USA.
    These coffins come in: Silver with white interior, Copper with rosetan interior, Blue with light blue interior (pictured), Light Pink with light pink interior, and White with white interior. We can also custom paint your coffin to meet your needs for an additional fee (please inquire for a quote)

Price $350.00 (email us for quote on shipping)
    Their web address is www.boocrewproduction.com

Where are They located, didnt say where on the site, unless I missed it?

Comment

If their domain name registration is any indication of their location they're in Ohio, but honestly not sure.

Comment

Yes, they're located in Sandusky Ohio. That's the best price by far i've ever seen on 20 gauge steel caskets... $350 & they all have a liner. Offered in several colors too or custom painted any color you want.

...and they're 45 minutes from home... SAWEET!

Comment

Are they all half couch? Or do they have a full-couch?

Comment

Figures They all the way up North, Yall Yankees got it all.

Comment

...and they're 45 minutes from home... SAWEET!
              Dwayne, go ahead and pick me one up and store it for me until I have a place to put.
              I want a full coach, myself. I just like the way they look.

Comment

I don't have any details guys... I only wrote him to ask where they're located. Would imagine they're not high quality being only $350 but i'll let you all know if I head up that way.
                Dwayne, go ahead and pick me one up and store it for me until I have a place to put.
                I want a full coach, myself. I just like the way they look.
                Send me the $$$ Josh & i'll go up & buy one for you & stash it here until we meet up sometime!

I'll write him again & ask for some pix of the caskets in the colors he offers, maybe pix will answer our questions about this seemingly good deal!

Comment

Working...
                X