Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my other laptop

Selling my Dell E1505.

T7200 proc (2.0 ghz), 2 gb ram, 15.4" wsxga screen, 250 GB 7200 rpm sata II drive, 256 mb video, 8x dvd/rw burner, 802.11g wireless, . XP, newer battery and keyboard.

I paid over 2k for this machine (I spec'd this one out for me personally, so it's not just off the shelf) and is a pretty badass machine.

$400 takes it. I will reload winXP on it and patch it, but no other software than what it came with originally (provided I can find the disks).

pm'd

Comment

Bump.

$350 takes it if in the next 2 days.

Comment

Interested in trading for a motorcycle air suspension setup? Sells for like $1000 new. Let me know and I can give you more details on it if you're interested.
        Attached Files

Comment

You think that would work on a Dyna?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            You think that would work on a Dyna?
            Don't know much about Harley's. What I have is designed to replace a single shock on a mono-shock type bike. I originally got it to put on a Yamaha Road Star Warrior, but I can't even gaurantee it will fit that.

I was going to put it up on ebay with all the specs and measurements to sell to someone building a custom bike that could use it. I have all the dimensions on it if it looks like something you can use.

This is the company that makes it:

but I haven't had much luck determining exactly what model it is from them. I bought it used. Like I said, it theoretically was supposed to fit a Yamaha, but I sold the bike before I ever got around to determining if it would fit.

If your bike has a shock on each side this definitely won't work.

Comment

Working...
            X