Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning hose - Casket Cooler and more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning hose - Casket Cooler and more...

As Neener and I have begun to gather the goods together for our annual fall yard sale, we have talked each other into clearing out some more substantial items -

First to go - the Casket Cooler. The back seat in the taxi prevents me from transporting it to shows anymore, so keep the tradition alive, peeps! If you have not seen it before, this is a heavy gauge steel casket, nothing fancy, gutted and lined with two substantially sized styrofoam coolers, both held in place by a couple cans of Great Stuff expanding foam. This thing has seen a bunch of parties and events, so it is by no means perfect, loaded with character in the form of nicks and dings. I'd like to get $150 out of it. And I'll throw in a magnetic pad that is used to secure a floral spray to the lid.

Pair of landau bars like the ones pictured - saved them from a basket case 77 I think. These are straight and near perfect - no pitting. They shine up real nice. $200 or close to it or I'll keep them for a future project.

I also have a pair of weird floor lamps that came out of a hospital/doctor's office, somebody told me they might even have been specifically from a gyno office. They stand about 57 inches tall, and you can barely tell from the pic, but the base has a small compartment in it that houses a small night-light sized bulb that works off a seperate switch. I had hoped to use them somewhere in the house, but they have been sitting in the basement for about 5 years now and never moved. I would not have paid more than $40 for the pair, so take 'em for that.

I've got a bunch of hearse/ambo/funeral home ephemera, paper goods, ashtrays, etc. Too much to list, but anybody is welcome to come sift through it - and if you want to, I can break out a bin of misc. hardware, hood hinges, maybe have a set of beir pins buried in there somewhere.

Elvira cardboard cutouts from the good old Coors Light days...one full size stand-up and one tabletop display maybe 18" x 24". Talk me out of them, please.

I plan on spending this Saturday in the garage or the driveway prepping the taxi for the season, so maybe if you are feeling ambitious and want to come out to scenic Smyrna to drop a couple bucks or crawl around a combo, give me a call or drop me an email direct - sonsini@mindspring.com 678-386-9673
    Attached Files

Ha! the title should say 'cleaning house'...
    Pics of the landau bars. Holes are 51 and 1/8th on center. Detail pic shows a small area in the center of the passenger side one that must be sun faded, otherwise these are real bright. Last call @ $120 or they go on Ebay this weekend.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X