need 1970 cadillac deville superior window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need 1970 cadillac deville superior window

i need the drivers door glass for my hearse. if anyone has one or knows where to grab one please let me know.

If a 1969 will work the guy I just bought a hearse from said he will be parting out a 69. I don't know if they are the same but I thought I would put it out there just in case...

Comment

im pretty sure it will fit. could you find out if he will ship it or will you and how much?

Comment

If a 73 window will work you better tell me quick before the car is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jokersall View Post
          im pretty sure it will fit. could you find out if he will ship it or will you and how much?

I don't have his number on me but I will have my wife call him to see if he has that window, how much and if he will ship......

Comment

a 73 window will not fit. a 69 will but be carefull of the models. A 69 crown superior might not fit on a miller . The crowns have alot of curve on the windows that the other models don't. so be carefull.

Comment

im pretty sure mine is a crown but still even if its not its worth a shot in the dark on trying to find the window. i can tell you none of the glass companies around here will try to cut it because of the curve

Comment

Working...
              X