69 S&S combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 S&S combo

saved this from the crusher yesterday. Floor is total rot, dash is in great shape doors are fair windsheild is great. Has some sort of rear air system behind drivers seat. ??? Let me know if anyone needs something

GONE: gas tank, rear pass. door glass, flip rollers

100_2846.jpg100_2836.jpg100_2839.jpg100_2837.jpg100_2840.jpg100_2838.jpg100_2835.jpg100_2833.jpg100_2844.jpg100_2843.jpg

Nice score. Hearse man saves another one!

Comment

same guy i got this from has a 74 but havent seen it yet. Hoping to have this stipped and gone soon just so I have some extra cash for something like a skeleton rack. LOL Went to yard and found out they are kinda high priced on their stuff. This is a 2200 car if i part it out for what they want for their stuff.

Windsheild maybe sold, waiting for decision on pick-up or shipping

Comment

What you saved is a 1969 Superior Sovereign Tiara combination car... NOT an S&S. I know it's a combo because of the air vent intake scoop on the driver's side rear quarter panel. This was one of the more odd roof treatments with the "tiara" located so far back on the roof, as the "Crown Royale" series had their tiara wrapping the roof at the "C" pillar instead of the "D" pillar like this. Sending you a PM bud, interested in a few items. Awesome save!

Comment

Nice save!

Comment

Working...
          X