1970s? Caddy Skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970s? Caddy Skirts

Available are these Matching Skirts. Excellent Condition.
    If You need closeups, gimme a scream. It is up to You to know if they'll fit.
    All Sales Final. No Returns, Refunds, etc.
    $400..OBO USPS Shipping fees depend on Your Locale. USA Only!
    Electronic Payment: RME (Preferred) or Paypal (plus fees) These 2 Need several Business Days to Transfer & clear my bank b4 shipping. *I will leave some $ for a balance so I can Print Your Shipping Label.
    Postal MO/Personal Check needs 10-14 Business Days to clear my bank before shipping.
    Communication is a Must!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 08-14-2011, 11:10 AM.

Are these special to the commercial chassic. They seem way overpriced to me.

Comment

Pardon me, but they are listed in the "Other" Category..and perhaps You should re-read it as it also states OBO.
      Anything else??

Comment

I like how with 2 pics its up to us to know what they fit.

Comment

They Skirts came to me in the trunk of a '69 Cad Calais in which they do not fit and they don't fit my '69 Miller Meteor Endloader Combo. Again..refer to Sentence #2.
          I know personally that if I was looking for Replacement Parts and saw what could be Applicable..I would email that Seller and req pics. I sure wouldn't be Sarcastic. Not to mention having a tad of Respect may get one a Kill'r Deal...just so I don't have to donate them to a Salvage Yard.
          Henceforth, I will only reply to Serious Inquiries instead of rude comments.
          Have an AWESOME Day.
          Cher

Comment

Donate away, as your very defensive attitude would suggest to me that its buyer beware. Sold as is, no refund. Instead of trying to talk up the 400.00 obo, you took the gloves right off and went for the jugular. Way to sell your product.

Comment

BTW - I think those are 71-76 CDV skirts. There are 11 of them on Ebay right now and not one of them is over $100.

Comment

$400..OBO USPS Shipping fees depend on Your Locale

for that you need to bring them and put them on and paint to match

and you owe me a keyboard for the pepsi i just blew seeing this

Comment

she seems like a very angry lady

Comment

She asked me to delete her account - so she's gone.

Comment

Hence why she is a guest only right? lol

Comment

Her coach was overpriced...her skirts were way overpriced. Worse still was the attitude they were delivered with. Trimming fat around here isn't a bad thing!

Hope she and Riccardo exchanged contact information before leaving.

Comment

LOL, she'll bitch him out for his poor english

Comment

And he'd enjoy that.

Comment

You sell fender skirts to much price! You be sorry ass mufu!

Comment

Working...
                              X