86 Buick Superior Hearse for PARTS or RESTORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 Buick Superior Hearse for PARTS or RESTORE

This is a listing for the hearse I wrecked a couple months back.

This is a 1986 Buick Hearse (LeSabre Estate Wagon) by Superior Coaches. It has been wrecked and needs major restoration, or could be used for parts. The frame on the car is fine, and so is all the glass, the motor (low miles) and transmission are very strong. Car runs and drives great, but is not street legal due to the hole in the back and the lack of the right taillight. We have all the parts for the car except the sheetmetal for the back right corner. Anyone with body shop experience could make this back into the showcar it was before.

We do have the rear door of the car, which appears to be repairable, even the glass in it is intact.

I am attaching a couple pics of the good side and bad side of the car.

Asking only $500.00, the motor alone is worth that, and there are at least another $1,000 in parts you could sell off the car that are still good. Need to sell, I am moving back to Atlanta soon and need to get rid of this car ASAP!!!

Please contact me with any questions.

Good side:

Good side:

Now the bad side:

Hey where are you located in Georgia? I'm over in Augusta. Anywhere near there? I'd be interested. Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I am only about 200 miles from Augusta. I live not far off of I-95 and Exit 3 in Camden County/Saint Marys, GA (90 miles South of Savannah). Please e-mail me directly at: aprylla13@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks!

Comment

Oh, and I do have a clear Georgia title in hand. I also have every document ever made on the car since it rolled off the assembly line. Tons of paperwork that all comes with the car including it's history.

Comment

Damn! It could be fixed but what a big job it would be. If I had some extra cash I would consider it but I ain't got a pot to piss in right now.

Comment

Did you ever get anything settled with the train company? How'd all that turn out?

Comment

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I bought this hearse from Aprylla. She is the greatest lady in the world. Her and her dad went above and beyond the call. They had the car all tarped and ready to go for transport. We went down a day early. But of course our transport got messed up and will arrive in a day or so to pick it up. But they are just the greatest people in the world. Thanks again Aprylla.

Comment

Aww...thanks! I bet you can't wait to get it home. LOL I am just glad it is going to someone who is going to restore it, not use it for parts or something. Keep in touch!

Comment

Would you sell the rollers and hardware in the floor without the car? Thanks, A.J. 910-987-6565

Comment

Working...
                  X