63 Superior Hearse for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Superior Hearse for sale?

I'm entertaining the idea of selling my 63 Superior landau. I have no time for it, and constantly busy with other cars. Car has been gone through, and is a dependable driver, with exception to the motor. Its dead dog tired and worn out. I have a running 63 390 which will be installed. Suspension is new in the rear, front is good. Brakes have been overhauled. The back is gutted. has a wodden floor only. These pics are old, as all the glass is good, hub caps are there, all the trim is there, all tail lights are there, and rear door license plate bezel is there.

I think 6,000 is a fair asking price. DSCN0724_274.jpgDSCN0733_282.jpg

Not even a nibble? So what would be the general concensus of the value of the car? Take in mind This is a mechanicaly sound car, with a rebuilt power steering gearbox, rebuilt brake system, new 6 ply tires, rebuilt Carter carb, all the glass is good. Wiper motor rebuilt. The license plate bezel is there. Correct hubcaps are installed. New leaf springs installed in the rear. Fender side trim will be in the rear of the car at sale.
    Whats bad is; rust in drivers compartment floor, behind seat, at the foot well, at the fender dog legs. Rear interior is gutted. Seat is dry rotted.

Comment

She is a great lookin car but out of my price range. That and i live in wisconsin so the cost of shipping would be crazy but she.looks good

Comment

Do you have updated pics ? It will sure help !
        I am thinking of buying a new hearse, i need to sell my cars first but I want one between 59 and 64. I already own a 76.

Comment

Give me a week. The car is in storage, and I need to stop by after work one day.

Comment

DSCN2174.jpgDSCN2175.jpgDSCN2176.jpgDSCN2177.jpgDSCN2178.jpgDSCN2179.jpgDSCN2181.jpgDSCN2180.jpg New pics as promised. I do have a replacement bumper section for the front and rear. Some jack ass pulled the car with a chain attached to the bottom of the bumper, and it bent them both out of whack. Also have both fender beltline trim pieces.

Comment

Working...
            X