misc. items free delivery to Asheville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misc. items free delivery to Asheville

Do not take this as a confirmation of my presence at Asheville meet. Rather, I have arranged for transport on large/fragile items for FREE. Space is limited so only desired pieces in advance will make trip. Real simple - email or post if there's something here you want, cash & carry at meet. If you aren't going but know someone close that is, arrange for another relay as I am doing. Don't even think about negotiating on site after free transport and saving considerably by not incurring shipping charges. Unless stated otherwise below, assume prices are firm.

Will update over next few weeks.

Washington Mortuary #21 gurney, rolls nice, no pad, $125.

Ferno-Washington one-man mortuary cot. Serial #B-7534. Very good condition, operates and rolls fluidly, pad faded/no rips. $350.

Pre-1915 portable ornate torchiere lamps, no glass shades. One of them has a crack requiring brazing. (Which I can probably handle but no guarantee doing so before meet.) Carrying case is in good shape. $200 as-is obo.

Victorian maroon/gold funeral drapes/backdrop for home viewing. Complete with fabric in EXCELLENT condition. Carrying case is fair. Erected overall size between 3 panels is approximately 9'h x 10'l. Of the 5 Victorian backdrops I've had, this is by far the best. $800.

Pre-1915 working torchiere lamps, pictured on ether side. (Center lamp is NOT available.) Left has more decorative design and a cast bronze & wood base, $180. Right has cast bronze base and a couple small dings on backside of upright, $150. Glass shades are interchangeable between them so first buyer has pick of desired shade. (Yes, I have more torchiere lamps available.)

Working Code 3 Force 4 XL 48" Lightbar, Model #9000 SAE-W3-79 with red lenses, $225. Building an Ecto clone and want NOS never mounted blue lenses included? Cough up $350 for everything. And no, blue lenses are not available by themselves unless lightbar sells first.

Know how hard skeleton racks are to find??? I currently have FOUR. 1 two-piece Ferno and 2 Ferno-Washington skeleton racks. Ferno Manufacturing Co acquired The Washington Mortuary Supply Co. in late '60 but didn't start using Ferno-Washington until '63. This means Ferno rack shown is correct sometime up to '62 and the Ferno Washington racks '63 and up. I am keeping one of the Ferno Washingtons and have not yet decided which (probably earlier serial number). Also have another earlier two piece skeleton rack that is '48-'56 or so that came out of a Superior. Pic of that one will be added later.

$375 Ferno w/ bier pins, $325 without. $400 on Ferno Washington. Earlier two piece rack not yet shown is $275 as it needs a couple rollers replaced.

In my never ending quest turning up the rarest of the rare coach parts, here's the real deal: James Cunningham, Son, & Company #25 lamps. Large 27" height; heavy beveled glass panels are 6.5" x 5.5". Very very good original condition. Exterior has been carefully cleaned as to not disturb patina and possibly damage value. 85% of black paint remains on areas that were painted. Interior silver plating is outstanding. Clear makers mark on both lamps excellent. One original wick is also included (not shown). Research shows they would be correct from 1882 on but unknown until when. Carriage dealer's professional appraisal is higher than my $2650 asking price. Interesting funeral related trades +/- considered.

Sireno R5R. Bearings are tight, siren sounds great. I will privately forward a video of it test running. Front light works, rear lens incorrect but several parties are currently looking. Couple dings. $450 or best offer. Cleaning/polishing or rear lens acquisition before selling and the price goes up.

Scads of procar related neon. 48" Eureka or Superior scripts in basic colors are $325. 36" MM in two basic colors is $475. Henney in two basic colors starts at $650. Whimsical artsy 24" hearses and ambulances in four colors range from $350-400. I have a 48" MM and C/B logo currently in the works, neither priced yet.

Ask NHAA member Neonwerkz nicely and maybe he'd have time to make more neon NHAA logos.

Haven't even thought of hearse parts laying around here yet.
    Last edited by 60Crown; 04-10-2013, 01:24 AM.

Here is the aforementioned second two piece skeleton rack, fourth overall, and earliest example of the bunch.

Comment

Adding to list. Matched pair of prewar Bombardner folding velvet casket biers in wonderful original condition. Will let one go. $250 or possible trade for a different prewar casket bier not yet represented in my collection.

Comment

Mad props Atti on the Henney glass...turned out amazing.

Comment

Thanks Apostle. Making an even larger Henney neon sign now for a new client.

Pre-1915 portable ornate torchiere lamps and Bombardner folding velvet casket bier have sold.

Comment

That M-M one is bad-ass.

Comment

clearly, i should check out this sub-forum more often. a blue eureka script and the blue fin hearse would be awesome. maybe one day i'll have some spare cash.

Comment

That's why I click the 'get new' button (actually I have this bookmarked: http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...e=vBForum_Post )

I have it set for the database to give you stuff since your last visit instead of a cookie determining last X interval of time.

Comment

Have you still got the Code 3 Force 4 XL 48" Lightbar with blue lenses available? Thanks

Comment

Lightbar is still physically in possession yet promised to another who is retrieving (along w/ NOS blue lenses) Sept 7 at Procar Graveyard Open House. I do have additional NOS blue end lenses somewhere tucked away around here (6-8), not main covers. Also know someone with two Code 3 lightbars remaining from below lot.

Comment

Cool. Well if for some reason it isn't retrieved then give me a shout. In the mean time, the person you mentioned above, do they have a pair of Code 3 Force 4 XL 48's. If so, could you put me in touch? I guess there are no blue lenses with them, do you know anyone who would have some? I'd be intetested in the end lenses though, if you need to off load them. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X