1991 Cadillac Hearse 5.7L $3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Cadillac Hearse 5.7L $3500

I stripped the hearse parts, but still have them, in order to convert to an El Camino.
    Brougham. 350 engine. Heavy duty transmission and brakes. New premium shocks & bushings, catalytic converter, battery, premium headlamps & wipers, premium air filter; like new tires. Very strong engine and transmission. Highway cruiser. Pickup bed like 9'3" length behind front seat. 42" wide rear door. Everything works. No rust. 67,174 careful miles. Synthetic motor oil. Currently in Lawrence, KS. Soon in Austin, TX.

Yet another newb that registers expecting to immediately sell something without so much as a picture..? Good luck with that. One of those cutdowns advertised elsewhere within last year that had corrugated sheeting covering open area perhaps?

Might be the coolest friggin' conversion ever but more likely a cobbled together crapsickle with absolutely no thought of design whatsoever. Perpetual ads like these make me wish people search for a 'Fountain of Smart' over a Fountain of Youth. Society as a whole would benefit.

Do appreciate location being mentioned. Most even forget that.

Comment

Photos

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      Yet another newb that registers expecting to immediately sell something without so much as a picture..? Good luck with that. One of those cutdowns advertised elsewhere within last year that had corrugated sheeting covering open area perhaps?

Might be the coolest friggin' conversion ever but more likely a cobbled together crapsickle with absolutely no thought of design whatsoever. Perpetual ads like these make me wish people search for a 'Fountain of Smart' over a Fountain of Youth. Society as a whole would benefit.

Do appreciate location being mentioned. Most even forget that.
      LMAO at juvies who act tough. Ignorants rant, mature people reason.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X