Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham hearse $5,200 (NJ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham hearse $5,200 (NJ)

Be the death of the party this Halloween in your snazzy new (classic) hearse! This hearse is in great shape and runs like a champ with 52K miles. We've had her as our 'fun' car for a few years and invested in new whitewall tires, new hoses, a battery, tune-ups, regular oil changes, and interior improvements like skull door locks.

All mechanics are in great shape--she's a V-8, a/c, heat, radio, lights, etc all work fine. She's a smooth ride and the casket area is in pristine condition. She's got a clean title and is considered classic, so she's exempt from motor vehicle inspection (in NJ, at least).

To our knowledge, these are the issues/repairs we know need to be done: The hearse does need a paint job--the clear coat bubbling and the hood has cracking and there are a few rust spots--but we still drive her around and she's a head-turner. The body is sound--the metal isn't rusting through or anything. Anyone who is handy with bodywork could fix her right up. One of the blinkers has lately stopped blinking, a piece of plastic is missing near the front headlight, there seems to be condensation in one headlight, and a seal needs to be replaced on one of the side access doors--there's no water inside, but it need to be fixed to prevent body rusting.

She comes in dead handy for hauling furniture, music equipment, and all the lumber and supplies from Home Depot. She'd be great fun at car shows or Zombie Walks/Halloween parades.

For some reason, I can't post all my images so I put them online at http://Peppermintnatty.wordpress.com
    The password is DOA

Serious inquiries and cash only, please. We priced her at $5,200, but may consider a best offer. We are near the beach (Pt. Pleasant) in NJ--send email me and come down to check her out. NatsInTheBelfry at gmail dot com

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
    Attached Files
Working...
X