59 S&S Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 S&S Victoria

Regrettably, time has come for me to sell my 1959 S&S Victoria. I've moved on to a new project and will not be able to devote the time and money to this project as I originally intended.
    My fair evaluation is that this car would make a good parts car. It is an extended table endloader. All of the hardware is still there. One very big bonus is that the windshield is complete without any cracks. The title is clear. This would be good for anyone looking for a good windshield or frame (I can recall a few posts about 59's in need of frames).
    I'd like to get what I've got in it, about $4,000. This is however negotiable.

Click here for pics

Is it still for sale

Is the car still for sale?

Alex Lohmann
    Dallas Trocars

Comment

Sorry, the car has been sold.

Comment

I'm sure there are a million Smith Funeral Homes, but any chance it was from NY State?

Comment

I think the funeral home was in Iowa. I'm looking for a better pic of the plate now.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Brady Smith from Michigan bought it. He has a serious passion for the 59. I think Superior is his fave.

Comment

Brady isn't a fan of me. He threatened to sue me once over an issue with another member.

A post similar to this was made on the PCS site, and I got bashed on pretty hard.

Comment

Well you see me screen name. Hell I was a paid member but am tired of the stuffed shirt uptight anal idiots there. A certain person over there in charge thinks they own the pcs. I liked their board better when Neal was in charge. There have been arguments yeah but the things they want to argue about are senseless. They are accusatory about everything. You post your opinion there and Paul will all over you. He has been in charge long enough it went to his head and he thinks he is god. Not , I am sure this has been discussed at length here. I just don't like being judged by someone because financially I don't measure up to them or bow down to them.

Comment

So PCS...what kind of coach do you got and where are you from btw? LOL...we know nothing about you.

Comment

Ok here is my autobiography. Currently I am sadly coachless. I am looking for one as we speak. I am looking for either a limo or a hightop Ambulance. If I don't find one that suits me in the next few months I will look for either a nice endloader or something with suicide doors. My name is Chris & I live in Dickson Tn with my wife and 2 kids. I am a disabled EMT/paramedic.

Comment

Welcome aboard Chris!

Comment

glad to have you on

Comment

Working...
                        X