Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 Cadillac Hearse

91 Cadillac Hearse
    I will get more information in the next day or so and hopefully pictures. It is sitting at a lot on Gordon Highway here in Augusta. It is white with black vinyl top. The landau bars are white and black, not the common silver bars. Has a few spots of rust around the edges of the top. Here's the phone number of the lot where it is sitting in case you want to call 706-736-0909. It's called Fast Rods. It has a South Carolina tag on it. Has a gray interior. Pretty good interior. Bier pins were in the back. Didn't look bad at all. Didn't get to hear it run yet. I'll let you know more in the next day or so. That's about all I know right this minute.

sounds like it may be an S&S.

Comment

fwd or rwd

fwd or rwd?

Comment

Ok here goes got more info. Fast Past Street Rods is the lot it is at. 2034 Gordon Highway, Augusta, GA 30909 Office #706-736-0909 or Gary cell 706-627-3002 Nice guy I met him. He really had no clue what he had. We talked for a little bit before I got there to take the pictures. I asked if it was an S&S, he was clueless. When I got there I openned the door and right there was the mark. I was nice and showed him it was and explained what that meant. They are asking $3500. It has about 98,000 miles on it. It is a Brougham. 305 motor/drivetrain. Pretty clean interior. Small split in the door handle, little things like that. There's a stain on the carpet in the back. Some rust bubbles on the back door.

Comment

more pics

Comment

last bunch

Comment

very nice car.

Comment

Deadbride
                THANX for posting the picts.
                Overall not too bad lookin. I feel a road trip coming on. A casket should cover that stain in the carpet nicely. Any more cool finds?

Comment

Purty

Comment

Working...
                  X