1966 Olds 98 Seville model Cotner Bevington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Olds 98 Seville model Cotner Bevington

I paid a guy to get her running in time for my move to Arizona and he screwed me by using my money to move to Kentucky so I have no choice to sell my baby. She is listed on Ebay and already has 1 bid. The start price is low with no reserve. I had a collector tell me that she should be sold for $4,000 but I don't have time to try and get that out of her so I will have to just take what I can get. I am leaving on September 1st so she needs to be out of my garage by then because it will be hard for me to find someone to help open the garage after I move to get the car out. I hope someone will give her a new life since I haven't been able to get her done. You would have to arrange shipping and the motor is not in the car so whoever picks her up will have to be able to load the motor as well. I don't have an engine puller, my friend was supposed to install it for me but left without getting to that point. Text me if you have any questions. 319-670-8046.
    Oldsmobile : Other Hearse in eBay Motors, Cars & Trucks, Oldsmobile | eBay

I have a web page for her that will go with her if someone can tell me how to transfer ownership. It is www.66oldshearse.com

Comment

Only 1 day left.

Comment

Working...
      X