1989 Cadillac Hearse For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Cadillac Hearse For Sale

This is Rigor Mortis, the 1989 Cadillac Brougham Miller Meteor Hearse. It was thought of, and designed by the owner and operator of Cajun Customs and Cycles. Rigor Mortis is a one of a kind custom hearse, that has been shown at several car shows, and was the center of attention. Some of these include Cajun nations, Cruisin' the Coast, many local festivals and parades. as much fun as I have had with this project it is time to let it go for upcoming future projects. Although, Rigor Mortis is still a work in progress, it is painful to see it go, but I am hoping that it will go to someone who loves, and appreciate it as much as I did. Rigor Mortis has 20 inch Structured SA-40 chrome rims, Flowmaster mufflers without catalytic converters, which results in a nice loud roaring sound the comes from the chrome slash exhaust tips. It is equip with a remote, multi function, and multi color underglow body kit. The rear compartment is equip with a toe pincher casket that has green underglow LED lighting, a smoke machine, and laser lighting that gives an eerie effect. Along with that comes equip and installed Kicker 6X9's, and a Clarion AM/FM, cd head unit, with a 150 watt Coustic Amplifier, I also have 2 Kicker Comp 12 inch woofers and a 750 watt Autotek amplifier. Exterior has fresh paint of two tone metal flake pearl silver and blue, which stands out great in the sun. On the rear quarter panel on both sides along with the rear door is airbrushed with graphics as you can see in the pictures, and has Louisiana's signature logo of a fleur de lis in the eyes of the graphics. Still equip with the original table top, and has other small details that could be appreciated by the proper owner. The landau bars are unique and are no longer produced so they are rare in this era. It has a brand new vinyl top at a replacement value of $2500. The interior is original velour burgundy seats with matching curtains in perfect condition. Rigor Mortis is for sale locally an I do reserve the right to end auction at any time. Also it is the buyers responsibility to provide shipping. Any questions call 318-452-2108.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.
Working...
X