Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1973 Cadillac superior hearse 500CID extra running engine extra parts\trim\glass\hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 Cadillac superior hearse 500CID extra running engine extra parts\trim\glass\hood

Contact\txt 9zero42two86zero5niner

73 cadillac hearse classic rat hot rod 500 8.2L engine

odometer 82002

VIN: 6Z90R3Q122380

title status: clean

I have a 1973 cadillac hearse. made by superior coach. Always starts and runs/drives fine. Dependable. I dropped a rebuilt 500 Cid 8.2L cadillac engine into it a few years ago. The old numbers matching engine runs and drives as well and is included in the sale along with a 2nd hood and a car load of spare parts and a casket. already installed New: hei distributor with clear cap, new engine mounts, rebuilt engine. I also have the stock rims and tires if you want those. came with factory climate control. purchased most of the parts to replace it but have not installed them. 82022 miles on the entire car but I drive it often so it will go up. rebuilt 500 8.2L engine was put in at 76000. original 472 7.7L still runs fine I just wanted more power and a friend had a deal on the rebuilt engine when his got rear ended. GARAGE KEPT car! No joy rides. serious only

EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED: SPARE fully dressed RUNNING 472 ENGINE. Entire hood, AC kit, fender, multiple backup glass!, Original wheels and tires and Cadillac hub caps! Backups of almost all chrome trim, backup grills and light fixtures, demon eye BMW projector conversion, original points system, extra engine mounts, and tons of others I didn't list all boxed up.

I'm only selling due to a tree falling on my house

Contact\txt 9zero42two86zero5niner​​​​​​​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
Working...
X