1984 Lincoln Coach For $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Lincoln Coach For $1500

I was checking a a few funeral homes, and found one for sale E-mail me for contact info. I went and looked and listened to this coach, it sounds great. Anyway, on to the pics.

what coachmaker?

Comment

Here is a video of it running, so ya can hear for yourself.

Comment

Sorry, it's a regal coach we think.
        I proably should mention this is the lincoln that was for sale on e-bay in Oklahoma City, which is 300 miles from where it is, it was drove there with no problems, and he only wants what he's got in it. It's a nice coach.

Comment

I have always wanted a Lincoln coach. Shame all of the good ones are always so far away.

Comment

thats a nice coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
              I have always wanted a Lincoln coach. Shame all of the good ones are always so far away.
              If ya want it, come get it, ya can crash on my couch for the night.

Comment

Slight correction to yur post... That coach is more like an 86 to 89 model. I had an 84 Towncar and the front end was not rounded off on the edges like that one. Also, 84 had a throttle injected motor. In 86 they started with the port injection like that has and the 86 up motors were a lot btter. My 84 died by the time it hit 80,000 miles as did most all of the 84 Ford products that my friends have had as well!

Comment

Plus it has the 5.0 so if you wanted to spice it up alil, you could get some cheap power out of it.

Comment

5.0 slows, lol. I have a 5.0 in my t-bird and have come to the realization it can make a lot of noise...but needs a heck of a lot to get it movin....my lincoln with the DOHC 4.6 on the other hand though, holy poop it scares even me sometimes....heehee

Comment

Shit, that's nothin. The completely stock 305 in my coach can get me from a standstill through an intersection almost before it turns yellow again.

Comment

lol dixie

Comment

SOLD.............................................. ..............

Comment

to................................................ .............................

Comment

CHASER. Yes the president of Chariots of the Dead has a hearse again. Hell Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                              X