No announcement yet.

Purple light bar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take some pics! I wanna see internet pics!

Ima get one of these in a year or so and use it as a lead car. Maybe even put some '59 fins on the windows with some tint.

Comment

I drew the first Straw, so do I win?

Comment

Maybe draw out wallets and throw money at him.................. begging isnt working so far!

Comment

just auction the thing Billy, see who will give you the most for it.

Comment

billy doesn't even have it yet.

Comment

Billy hasnt had the time to get it off of he freakin car yet. They keep beggin me to take it off, just havent had the time. I'll try to get it on thursday and get pics up. Then yes we will have a club auction on it. LMS has a good idea. Should be fun and amusing.

Comment

I will put in the first bid of letting the seller receive the first official DVD copy of me giving StrayCat surprise buttsecks!

Comment

Is it time to bid yet?? Dont know if i can beat the DVD of the buttsecks tho?

Comment

No purple light i guess...................? No bidding.......? No buttsecks??

Comment

Originally posted by gtoblade View Post
                      No purple light i guess...................? No bidding.......? No buttsecks??
                      start the bidding. pics are up in 10 min or less!

Comment

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...y/light%20bar/

there....cuz my husbands a computer RETARD

i love u hun!

Comment

First bid has been placed via PM. let the games begin!!!!!

Rules are as follows. you can send bid via PM or on the thred, doesnt matter either way. just keep in ming that the pm bids will NOT be publicly posted, therefore what you see in the tred may or may not be a good place to start or finnish from. If you send us a pm bid and do wish to post it, thats up to you. but we will not do it.

Auction ends in ONE WEEK from today (being the 8th my time).

Enjoy....

Comment

Probelm with PM bidding is its not really a auctiomn that way, no one knows what to bid next or ????
                            So on the posted bids I'll start bid at $100.

How will we know if we need to higher or ? on PM bids???

Jeff

Comment

fair enough. there are now two bids. both at 100.00

Comment

Well I'm out. I'm having to drop $600 on getting my transmission rebuilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X