Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1966 Cadillac Hearse / Ambulance for sale - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadbride View Post
    $6500 was the lowest he said he would take....
    That would be reasonable. I mean, it's hard for me because I remember the day when all the 60's hearses were $500 cars, but given the current market $6500 is a good price. Plus, that is one sexy beast.

Shit, I just noticed the big ass Supercheif siren under the hood, those things are AWESOME.

Comment

make note............this car is a PARK ROW, not a victoria.

Comment

She is on eBay now!

I put the CADDY on ebay -item#200210388838
        I need to sell this car badly!
        Thanks for all the help and information you have provided!
        J.J.

Comment

I was contaacted by someone a month ago on this car who said they owned it. Said I won it on second chance, asked for more info, since they had all of mine. Never heard from them again ?????

Comment

Sounds familiar.....went through something similar with an 85 Buick LaSabre Estate Wagon Hearse last month, did a buy it now after receiving a second chance offer...then got nothing...finally after repeated emails got one from the "real" owner stating he didn't send any second chance offers. But he still offered to sell it to me for an outrageous price. And it has been relisted numerous times on ebay since.

Comment

Bogus 2nd chance offers....

I assure you I am for real. Call me on my cell number. Come down and see the car in person. Hang out at the shop and have a beer. I have 83 transactions on eBay at 100% and intend to keep it that way, but I am well aware of the scams out there. I took this in on trade from the original owner who sent me the original item number from when he listed it on ebay a couple months ago. So far, I have had pics stolen and used on bogus listings 12 time in the past 2 years. eBay won't do a dang thing about it, but I always put my contact number in, and will take it to ANY third party source you can find in Fort Myers, FL to touch the car and title and verify it is legit.
              I wish I could keep this thing, as I get more thumbs up in it than in ANY other car we have built!!! It rides like a.....well......ummmmm...a CADILLAC! Airbags and a 4" inch would be in its future if I did not need dough for my Trumpets, but the bikes are presold, and need finished by April 15th!!! Do you guys have any shows or events throughout the year? Thanks, J.J.

Comment

Working...
              X