1959 cadillac Miller Meteor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 cadillac Miller Meteor.

Its rough. Rusted out northern car. Same as Ghostbuster car.
    $750.00 No takers and I part it out.

If you part it out I would like to buy the front suspension.

Comment

I'm sure it's pretty gone, but any pics of the M+M? and while Im at it, how about some of the Buick in the other thread?

I don't make it up there much and haven't seen any of em

Comment

Pic`s Please. Whereabouts in Georgia?? Interested in iy if can see what you have.

Thanks!

Comment

Pics please!

Comment

what movie is that picture from? (it is from a movie, I'd guess)

Comment

looks like "The Warriors" great flick

Comment

Jeff it was yours first and you paid $6900 for it. Since I have so little in it come get what ever you need. You have first pick of any parts or pieces of the car before money changes hands. Thats only fair. The price will adjusted as such.

Also anyone buying this car should know Jeff (ambulanced) has the windows and other items to complete the car. They are going in his other 59 and he may be willing to sell the stuff out of his project car once he no longer needs it to keep the weather out.

Pics will be up tomorrow. Call me after you see the pics if you are interested. 678 283 5459

The car is south of Atlanta.

Comment

details on vehicle as well as pic.I'd really love an older hearse and don't mind a project vehicle,but not 1 that'd take a million yrs to do what I want to it lol!

Comment

what movie is that picture from? (it is from a movie, I'd guess)
                    That looks like the gang from the "Any Which way But Loose" franchise, but I dont remember that particular scene.
                    However, I do vividly recall Ruth Gordon blasting the shit out of these guys with a shotgun off her front porch. Funny stuff. I think I might piss myself right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                      That looks like the gang from the "Any Which way But Loose" franchise, but I dont remember that particular scene.
                      However, I do vividly recall Ruth Gordon blasting the shit out of these guys with a shotgun off her front porch. Funny stuff. I think I might piss myself right now.
                      reminds me of a bad joke I heard:What do old people smell like?...Depends
                      Yeah,I know really bad,but I had to pass it on.

Comment

Ah you're right DD, not the Warriors, Every Which Way but Loose!

see it here at the internet movie car database

(The guys vest and bandanna threw me off.)

The Warriors DID however feature a '55 Superior!

Last edited by Chace; 04-02-2008, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Ouch, he buys the front suspension off it, its impossible to move then! 3 Tons doesnt load easy as a drag sled.

Comment

ohh! if it's in any better condition than the other one that was up from Florida I might jump on it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostbusterktk View Post
                              ohh! if it's in any better condition than the other one that was up from Florida I might jump on it
                              Depending on condition I'll race ya 4 it! LOL! I would really love an older model hearse 4 my 1st 1 not lookin 4 mint really cause I plan on fixin it up how I want it to look.I'm interested in gettin a horse-drawn too, but, I'll prob have to make it myself from a flat-bed wagon.Should be fun tho. Only prob I might have is where to store it while I work on it, I take care of my 83 yr old gramma and she might think I'm tryin to tell her something, then again, she might think it's cool...Who knows with her.

Comment

Working...
                              X