71-76 Driver glass needed in southern Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71-76 Driver glass needed in southern Indiana

Some vandals smashed the driver's window out of our 1972 Miller Meteor last night and we are needing a replacement window. We are located halfway between Indianapolis and Louisville.

Any leads appreciated.

Brett

welcome to dead ends and i hope you find the glass that you are needing.

Comment

Thanks! It's great to be here.

I hope I locate some glass too, major bummer with the vandals

Comment

not sure if he has it but ask hearsegod on here.

Comment

Check with CW Coach. They sold us a drivers side window for our '78 MM, and said they would have to part out the car. I would use them as a last resort though, because it cost us $300.00 for the window, and were slow as hell getting it to us. Here's a link:http://www.cwcoach.com. Hope it helps.

Comment

Or check with Needles in the Topic posted just below this....or above it depending on who posts where.

Comment

^^^^Bump

Believe it or not, I am still looking for a driver's side glass. Does anyone have any leads at all for me?

Comment

There's an early 1970's Cadillac combo in a junkyard near me. I know most of the glass was there last time I visited the coach but can't say for sure if the driver's door glass is there or who the coach company is that built it. Here's their info if you wanna check with them:

Moyer's auto wrecking
                735 Bauer Ave.
                Crestline Ohio 44827
                (419) 683-2255

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                  There's an early 1970's Cadillac combo in a junkyard near me. I know most of the glass was there last time I visited the coach but can't say for sure if the driver's door glass is there or who the coach company is that built it. Here's their info if you wanna check with them:

Moyer's auto wrecking
                  735 Bauer Ave.
                  Crestline Ohio 44827
                  (419) 683-2255
                  I got the first replacement from CW Coach and that was the last piece they had, the night after it was replaced, the vandals returned and broke it out.

Thanks for the tip on Moyers, I just called them. He has a 1970. I have been told that for my '72, I need glass from a 1971-1976. He also didn't know whether it was a MM or Superior, but I told him not to bother since it was a '70.

Comment

Originally posted by fearfair View Post
                    I got the first replacement from CW Coach and that was the last piece they had, the night after it was replaced, the vandals returned and broke it out..
                    I suggest that with your next replacement glass you should include night vision glasses and a Smith & Wesson... That sucks man.

Comment

Yep. Sadly enough, we just can't store the Hearse at the haunted house... too much vandalism. We had some little sob's break in the building on Christmas Eve and pop two sprinkler heads too...

Luckily, once it dried out, very little actual damage. We are installing a few new steel doors and a loud a** security system as we speak. Funny thing is, we have been in the same location for six years and had no problems at all until last year.

Comment

^^^Bump

I really need to find some door glass. Can anyone help out?

Comment

Working...
                        X