1971 Hightop Ambulance M&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1971 Hightop Ambulance M&M

below is add...you can also contact hearsegod on here...Remember it's an OBO deal, so make an offer..

1971 M&M Lifeliner hightop ambulance. I paid 10,000 for it several years ago, but it has had some issues with the transmission (It only drives in first..reverse still works)so I parked it and now can't bear to see her sitting anymore. One of only three painted Zodiac blue from the factory, and the only one that still remains. Breaklights don't work and silver spotlight on front do not work. Beacon and all other lights do work, it has a federal electric siren and a model 174 federal beacon. All emergency equipment is orginal as purchased brand new in 1971 by Rutherford N.J.'s EMS Corp.Paint is flaking off and has some surface rust spots on the body as well as rust on bottom of doors and quarter panels. She just needs a little TLC. Front interior is GREAT and rear interior is good except the trap door in the very rear is slightly warped. She is FULL of EMS items such as ferno ambulance gurney,Functional suction device, non functional defibillator, collapseable style hospital I.V. stand, stethoscope, folding hanging cot, collapseable metal backboard, as well as sundry small loose items (tubing, syringes (new), ect). She was a beautiful car when I purchased her and could be again with a little love. Would make an awesome car for a restoration enthusiast, pro-car or medical memorbilia buff, or a neat display peice as part of a musuem. Serious inquries only. Please look at the pictures! Cadillac 472-V8 in running condition. Call Jeff if intrested

(No, I didn't make him, he did it all by himself)
    Last edited by Luciferica F.D.; 05-07-2008, 10:40 PM. Reason: stupid people are breeding

Also known back in the day as "Blue Angel" by PCS members. How long has it been sitting? How come you never got it the transmission issues fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Dasvigo View Post
      Also known back in the day as "Blue Angel" by PCS members. How long has it been sitting? How come you never got it the transmission issues fixed?
      Because he's a cheap lazy bastard...

(Just kidding)

Comment

As far as the tranny is concerned:
        I know someone checked the modulator, right?

Comment

Working...
        X