1970 hearse glass for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 hearse glass for sale

I am placing a add for a guy here in portland oregon ,that has a 1970 hearse that he is crushing. I told him to keep the glass because there are alot of owners that would like to have extra glass. let me know if anyone needs any glass the back glass is gone but everything else is in great shape even the windshield. leave your info on this page, then I can give it to him.
    Attached Files

Not that I need anything from it, but why is he crushing it?

Comment

Windshield

Alex Lohmann
      Dallas Trocars
      I want the windshield.

alexcantsleep@yahoo.com

Hes sure its a 70 and not a 71? I need the 65-70 windshield.

Thanks!

Alex!

Comment

70 hearse glass

yes I am sure that it is a 1970 . I look at the badge that is under the hood on the drivers front fender. ....2 I asked why he is scraping it and he said that he owes his boss at work some money and this is the only thing that he could do to pay him back..He works at a scrap yard and was priced 1,000 dollars for the whole car for it's weight. so that is the reason for crushing it. I quess drastic times call for drastic measures....leave a zip code and I will get info for the shipping and windsheild price total for you

Comment

What maker is this 1970 Cadillac Hearse? Is it M & M or Superior? I am interested in the front windshield. Does it have an antenna built in it?
          Thanks!

Comment

hay man , i could youse the front driver side door glass, is the back loading door in good shape?
            koiman78@yahoo.com jeff

Comment

the car was crushed nothing left

Comment

Originally posted by cean View Post
                the car was crushed nothing left

Comment

I feel you there, the guy was just not thinking , I don't understand some times. must be a bottle neck in his gene pool... sorry to give the bad info

Comment

Working...
                  X