Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 M&M Combo

$7,000.00 obo
    Smooth running 429, tranny needs new filter and fresh fluid, brakes completely gone through(all hydraulics, shoes, new hardware in the rear), newer radials, six(maybe more) stock hubcaps, floors are solid, some rust in doors, front grille bar and quarters by rear side glass-very little compared to what's "normal", interior is nice with broken zipper(siren access) being the worst. This is a real nice 64 compared to most early 60's cadillacs out there.

Email me at iamstodd@yahoo.com.

I know one of you wants this coach...

Comment

is this the one you bought from georgia? want it yes. have the money to get no.

Comment

No, this is not the coach I picked up in Loganville. That coach was a 63 and is in Texas now.

This coach I got in Ft Lauderdale(local for me) and is in a whole bunch better condition. All she needs is some minor maintenance(tune up, etc) and she's totally road worthy. The brakes are totally done. They need no maintenance - not even an adjustment. There is minimal rust in it(typical doors and quarters-minor I said) and the floors are solid(YEA!) but the grille bar needs to be replaced(it's not integral to operation of anything on the coach-purely cosmetic).

Seriously, this is a good buy. I am open to trades as well but they have to be interesting.

Comment

bout the only thing i have to trade is my bug. i'd be down for it but i don't think you would. but if you are give me a call. just pm for my phone #

Comment

What year? Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
              What year? Pics?
              it's a 72 with a 63 hood and deck lid.

Comment

The pics of the bug don't do it justice. It's a bad ass bug in person.

Comment

Wow, Stodd. Ft. Lauderdale is local for you? You probably don't live too far from where I am then. Of course I also don't have the money to get a coach like that.

And HearseHaunter is right, that is a really nice bug in person! Lot of work was put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
                    Wow, Stodd. Ft. Lauderdale is local for you? You probably don't live too far from where I am then.
                    I'm in Loxahatchee. Where are you?

Comment

I live in a small lil place called Cooper City. Doubt you've heard of it. It's like a 20 minute drive to Ft. Lauderdale, give or take.

Comment

I have a friend in Cooper City - was there for a 4th of July BBQ.

Comment

Heh, small world. I was in Georgia on the 4th. That was the day I bought Lily, my hearse! Unfortunately she's still up there getting some repairs before she can make the long drive here. Hopefully it won't take too much time (and money) for her to be ready for the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by staynedglass View Post
                            it's a 72 with a 63 hood and deck lid.
                            Are all the fender mounting holes filled? How's the interior? What engine does it have and how many miles on it?

Comment

So mr stodd, what my I ask is causing you to sell such a work of art or possibly trade for I might add a pretty sweet lookin bug?

Comment

Working...
                              X