No announcement yet.

1964 M&M Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coach is not going to meet my personal needs. I like VW's and am slightly interested.

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
      Are all the fender mounting holes filled? How's the interior? What engine does it have and how many miles on it?
      none of the fender mounting holes are filled. interior is so-so. milage? hell if i know the speedo doesn't currently work. the engine is a stock 1600 with dual 35 carbs. burns oil kinda bad right now but i'm pretty sure it's through the valve guides. I just purchased brand spanking new heads though and i am awaiting there arrival. front end has been extended 8 inches. front and rear apron have been cut. headlight mounts are con-rods. if you want i'll get more pictures for ya.

Comment

Yeah, find those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
          I live in a small lil place called Cooper City. Doubt you've heard of it. It's like a 20 minute drive to Ft. Lauderdale, give or take.
          Heh - and I'm over by the Hard Rock in Hollywood

I'm thinkin of going to another show over by the tower shops. Maybe this month or September.

Comment

Hey Nicole! If you do decide to go to that car show, let me know! Even if I don't have Lily down here by then, I'd still like to go anyways and see you and your hearse.

Comment

C'mon, no offers?!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
                Hey Nicole! If you do decide to go to that car show, let me know! Even if I don't have Lily down here by then, I'd still like to go anyways and see you and your hearse.
                Hey, sorry I'm so slow in responding -I'll give you a heads up. I've been kinda lax in going for some time on going to the shows. I do have plans on going to the pirate republic bar in Fort Lauderdale on the last Sat of Sept.

Comment

Hey, don't worry about it. I just hope when you do feel like going, you don't decide to do it on Fri September 5th, cuz I'll be to Georgia for that weekend. :P

Also, I think I've been to that bar before. Is it the one that's near the beach and kinda hidden, and with pirate stuff written all over the place? I rarely go to bars, so I'm not sure if that was the name of the one I went to or not.

And to Stodd, maybe you could also go to a car show and try and sell your hearse there if you can't find anyone here. Just an idea.

Comment

I thought about it some more and even it was a straight up trade i just can't afford the close to $600 or more in gas it'll cost me to drive her back up to georgia. sorry man. hope she goes to a good home.

Comment

so you sold the hearse ? I have a 1949 ford p/u looking to trade for a cadillac hearse

Comment

Got any pics of that 49? I still have the coach.

Comment

i wish there were hearses like this in british columbia, canada.
                          or just canada for that matter. I have only EVER seen two classic hearses here. a 1975 oldsmobile C/B Endloader with the zip up siren compartment in the headliner mint with collecter plates... burgundy color with a white landau top... beutiful car. the other was a 1963 pontiac bonneville hearse... bubble top.. not in great condition but very little rust.... and also a beutiful car. thats it! nothing else.... i have been looking for so long and cant find a thing.

Comment

check ebay if you are looking for a hearse

Comment

Originally posted by BillnShelia View Post
                              check ebay if you are looking for a hearse
                              thats the first place I look... then craigs list and then kijiji... again... not much in canada... it costs over about 1-2000 dollars to transport a vehicle from across canada or across the border.

Comment

Canadian hearses

Hey Uncle Fester,
                                There's a few of us up in Canada; I've got a 64 Superior that I brought up from Portland in January and my buddy is out in Surrey and has 2 80s coaches.
                                There's several more hearse owners around Edmonton here, we could probably help you look? What are your specific wants? Year? Condition? Price? Features?
                                I drove mine up, mid-winter 'cause shipping was so expensive. She was a star the whole way, even thru a blizzard!
                                Any interest in joining the Western Canada Hearse Club? Don't gotta own, just be into them...

Comment

Working...
                                X