Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 buick flixable

does not run

Damn, that windshield shore is pretty, no b-b damage!!

Comment

Very nice, If only I had the money.

Comment

still here make offer....

Comment

still broke.......dammit i need to win the lotto

Comment

LOL..kshearsedriver....your wife would kill you if you brought that coach home...just as my hubby would likely kill me. Not that it would stop me if I had the cash. But at this point the best I could offer is a couple hundred bucks and the promise of a good home.

Candymancaddy, let us know if the city sets a deadline and you still haven't found a home for the coach. We can at least make sure that it doesn't get towed off and crushed. Too many old coaches are being lost to the car crushes these days; this one deserves a chance to be restored. Who knows...maybe one of us will win the lottery.

Amber

Comment

Wanna' Jeep?....

Comment

Wish I had a way to tow it. That would look perfect next to my 66 Olds CB hearse. Or at least it would make the 66 look better. LOL. If you deliver it to N.E. Missouri I can make payments on it. Shit I even have a good running Buick engine and tranny in my garage ready to drop in. Damn it. I am building the 66 Olds for my 13 year old son so I do need to find something of the same basic era for myself. I know there is no way I will find another 1966 CB Olds Seville combo since there are only 10 known to exist.

Come on have pitty on an old man and drop the car off at my mothers house. You can leave the towing bill under the door mat.

Comment

I wish you people would quit posting these things on here. You know my addiction for rust. I can't keep bringging every stray i find home. I can't afford to feed them all.

Comment

<div>
                    (Tulsa Guy @ Sep. 03 2006,10:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Wanna&#39; Jeep?....</div>
                    seriously?

Comment

<div>
                      (Amber @ Sep. 02 2006,22:16)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">LOL..kshearsedriver....your wife would kill you if you brought that coach home...just as my hubby would likely kill me. Not that it would stop me if I had the cash. But at this point the best I could offer is a couple hundred bucks and the promise of a good home.

Candymancaddy, let us know if the city sets a deadline and you still haven&#39;t found a home for the coach. We can at least make sure that it doesn&#39;t get towed off and crushed. Too many old coaches are being lost to the car crushes these days; this one deserves a chance to be restored. Who knows...maybe one of us will win the lottery.

Amber</div>
                      thanks ill be in touch....

Comment

Do you still have it?

Comment

nope..............I do

Comment

please call me ive sent you several e mails concerrning the status of the car , i havent heard back from you .......

Comment

You've probly been trying to get ahold of Amber. I traded my '65 Pontiac Superior to her for it. I haven't had a chance to much with the Flxible yet. I'm going to go through and clean it out after it stops raining and warms up a bit. I need to get a rough idea of what all I have to rebuild/replace (other than everything),then I'll work out a plan of attack on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X