57 caddy m&m combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 caddy m&m combo

I have just recently come upon a 57 caddy m&m combo that needs a new home and a lil tlc.The body is in good shape no major dints minor surface rust,the interior needs work glass is in good condition and all body parts are there minus drivers rear door chrome on top of door.The motor and transmission unfortunatly was pulled to help a 57 caddy coupe de ville.The asking price for this is $1000.I will post pics of it when i have more time.You can contact me on here or call 417-300-5233 after 5:30 pm central time Mon-Fri and all day Sat & Sun.

Pics please...

Comment

i will have pics up this weekend

Comment

ok here are the pics of the 57
        Attached Files

Comment

ummm 1000 dollars? how abput 250 that things junked

Comment

Originally posted by fangbanger View Post
            ummm 1000 dollars? how abput 250 that things junked
            That car is savable - decent price for it, would be better if it had a motor but at least it's not like 25k for it.

Comment

It's in better shape than that 40,000,000,000,000.00 famous '58 that carried "some guy" to "some grave" ....at "some point in time".

If I were not already up to my ears with cars and trucks as it is I'd give a grand for it in a heartbeat.

Comment

would need to see the rust prone areas before 1000 was shelled out.

Comment

Cool lookin car, is that a TREE growing through the front grill/bumper area?? Hope she don't pull apart when its pulled out of the muddy, wet grave. I just had flash backs of my 56

Comment

Working...
                  X