a 1963 pontiac bonneville hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a 1963 pontiac bonneville hearse

bubbletop of couse and made by superior.

How much would I expect to make off this car if I wanted to sell it? its got a flat black respray... its a daily driver with stock 389 Engine. rollers removed and have dark red fabric re done in the interior. leather/naugahyde seats in presentable condition.very little to no rust at all. all the chrome is there and in good presentable condition.
    its not a showcar but it still looks cool and is very clean and very reliable.
    how much do you guys think I should let this go for roughly? heres a pic:
    Last edited by uncle fester; 12-06-2008, 11:29 PM.

A car like that you should just give it away, I'll even come and get it.

Seriously, it looks to be a nice car from what I can see on the outside. The interior will influence what a buyer is willing to pay also. If they want it all stock, it would be worth more with the interior intact. But I wouldn't take any less than $2000, if it is in good running order.

Comment

the interior is stock except the rollers are out. the rear compartment has been redone with the close to stock fabric with headliner still intact...the rollers were taken out before this was done. the cab is the original bench seat with the original leather/naugahyde with a small rip on the drivers side and the original dash and knobs are all there... this car is a daily driver and the transmission shifts smoothly, so yes it is in excellent running order.

Comment

Now obviously the price is in the eye of the beholder but I'd expect to pay at least 3grand for that. But thats coming from a fairly new hearse owner with absolutely no clue what the market brings.

Comment

trade ya an 88 caddy

Comment

Hey Man.
            Can you post more photos of the inside, engine etc...
            I might be able to buy this car and already have a 2 door hardtop 63 Bonneville parts car. I know some guys juust post here to tease people and brag abbout their cars, but E-mail me with photos if you're serious about selling it.

(remove the spaces of the following address)

U J A X E S @ A O L . C O M

Mike

Comment

Forgot to ask.. Where is the car? (city/state)

Comment

hmm yesssss.... i know of you.

Comment

OK, so this is posted in the "CARS FOR SALE" section. How much do you want for it? Where is it located?

Are you just dicking people around to get attention or do you want to sell the car?

Comment

do you read anything before you post?
                    I quote myself from the opening post
                    "How much would I expect to make off this car IF I wanted to sell it!!!"
                    its in vancouver.

Comment

Oh it's for sale $1850obo all 1963 Pontiac front sheetmetal and windshields works...

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/988332772.html For details...

Comment

Do I read anything before you post?

I don't know, do you read anything before you post? Between you and D'Monsta I almost feel like there is some abrasiveness going on... Who knows what it is worth. Probably what some guy has in his wallet at the time... I would pay $3750 for it though, the 63' had nice lines.
                        Attached Files

Comment

i just want ideas and opinions. its clearly stated in my post.
                          oh and yeah... its totally fine to come in here and hijack my thread about my hearse, and turn it into an ad for your ambulance. hey mister, make your own thread please.
                          nice ambulance btw. are the jump seats all there?

Comment

No, I didn't mean to do that... there was this other prick that was screaming at me to name my price (D'Fatsoo or D'Monsta or such). So I did. You should see I went and deleted that stuff where I accidentally sent you to the top of the list again. I didn't mean to do that. I have the one jump seat in there now and that looks like all it came with. I'm having fits trying to get to the block casting code on the back of the engine. I will need to take the distributor out and label all of the wires and do some cleaning, boo hoo it's cold out there!
                            Last edited by xx.ox@live.com; 01-11-2009, 06:27 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

Comment

Originally posted by xx.ox@live.com View Post
                              No, I didn't mean to do that... there was this other prick that was screaming at me to name my price (D'Fatsoo or D'Monsta or such). So I did. You should see I went and deleted that stuff where I accidentally sent you to the top of the list again. I didn't mean to do that. I have the one jump seat in there now and that looks like all it came with. I'm having fits trying to get to the block casting code on the back of the engine. I will need to take the distributor out and label all of the wires and do some cleaning, boo hoo it's cold out there!
                              haha, no problem man...i dont care.
                              too bad there is no windshield or i would think about taking her off your hands. i would imagine the windshield is a bitch to find.

Comment

Working...
                              X