No announcement yet.

a 1963 pontiac bonneville hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the cool thing Fes' Pontiacs then used the same windshield as the brethern they came from unlike Caddies! If you can get glass from any 63' full size then you have your windshield. Call up your local glass guy and price it out. That should not be a hangup! My Catalina windshield would have worked but alas I sold it!

Comment

"How much would I expect to make off this car IF I wanted to sell it!!!"

Oh, I get it now.
      You were asking for an appraisal.
      You're not actually selling the car.
      I was confused since it's listed under the CARS for SALE thread.

You can probably start a thread on this site elsewhere that's titled "Help me figure out what my car's worth" instead of listing it in this category.

Might get more looks and more help from those in the know.

And I prefer Monster Prick when being referred to.
      Thanx... LOL

Check out my "Flower Car" Bonnevillino..
      Attached Files

Comment

Like I said D'Monsta... It is for sale...

Yes $1850 obo like I said, I don't need your apraisal but thanks I could use your $1850 (lol).

Comment

Originally posted by xx.ox@live.com View Post
          Yes $1850 obo like I said, I don't need your apraisal but thanks I could use your $1850 (lol).
          I was talking to the guy who created this post (Uncle Fester?) about the 1963 Bonneville Hearse. The one in the first photo on the first page.

Somehow you (xx.ox@live.com) got involved...

Doesn't matter now. Both of your cars are too far away for me to buy...

Comment

You still selling the 63 Bonneville?

I would like to see it. Where is it located?

Comment

That got a k/m or a mph dash?

Comment

It is miles, I can't remember what the number is so I will check in the morning (It is 3AM now). Currently on ebay with 2.5 days left at $800, buy it now for $1500 and go home happy! Tell your friends!

Comment

looks like fester suckered you....

Imagine my surprise to find MY hearse claimed to be owned by some "fester" dude....
                  No wonder he didn't actually try to sell it, since it was never his, just a car he took a picture of.
                  Sadly, it burst into flames here in Vancouver last night, and is now in the towing yard awaiting the insurance company's assesment of damages. Anyone interested in the burned-out hulk?
                  Tell me how to post pics and I will.
                  Thanks for listening to my rant.
                  xox
                  midnite

Comment

Vancouver BC? That things amazing. I'd buy it

Comment

I juts checked back with this thread because I am again looking for a Pontiac Hearse and now see that "Fester" was a "hoaxter."
                      One minute he's posting phoney threads with stolen images and the next he'll be a full blown identity thief...
                      Can the administrator here block him or delete his account? Just a thought..

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear this car burned up but I'd still like the shell to restore if it's still out there somewhere.
                      I'm also interested in any year Pontiac, Cadillac, Buick or Olds Hearse from 1957-1966 and will post in the Wanted Section later today.
                      Great site and thanks for having me here.

Comment

Working...
                      X