Caddy's for parts: 68 MM Combo, 66 Sedan DeVille, 89 Sedan DeVille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caddy's for parts: 68 MM Combo, 66 Sedan DeVille, 89 Sedan DeVille

Hi from Coosa, Georgia. I have three Cadillacs that I am parting out. The first is a 68 Miller Meteor Combination that I bought a few years ago for way too much money for the shape it's in but what the hell, we all make errors in judgement. All the glass is good except left front door. The casket/stretcher compartment is decent with many usable parts including jump seat, divider, side panels, hardware etc. The engine is complete and will run again, just needs the usual repairs like fuel pump, carb rebuild etc. Dash pad is very good. I have complete tilt steering column from eBay. Chrome is all there. There is a lot of rust especially in rear quarters but doors are decent. Chrome is pretty good. Landau panels are there but one landau bar is broken but possibly repairable. The second car is a 100% complete 66 Sedan DeVille that runs but needs carb rebuild. Has newer fuel pump. I drove it onto the trailer to get it home. Surface rust but decent body. Many good interior parts. Lots of options including power seat and windows that work. The third is a 89 Sedan Deville. It is a northern car that has front sheet metal parts and bumpers missing. Rest of body is good. Interior fair. Engine should run, trans intact. Call for more details or email for pics/info. Thanks, Chris 770-833-3833. P.S. I also have about 70 Mercedes for parts from 65 to 93.

hey chris let me know what want for the 68... ill try to call ya in a bit

Comment

Left you a PM...

Comment

nevermind
        Last edited by northgahearse; 01-17-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X