Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1968 caddy superior rescued, need one more thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 caddy superior rescued, need one more thing...

Hi,

I have a 1968 Caddy Superior three way that I rescued from out in the middle of nowhere southern Oregon. (Check my album for pics.) The long and short of it is I paid a thousand for her but spent more than I thought it would take to get her running. (How many of you I wonder are laughing and or sighing at this point?) But up and running she is, it’s just that with all the money I spent I have no cash left for a windshield.

So here I am, throwing myself on the mercy of others, hoping I don’t sound like a total twat for doing so.

Sans windshield she’s ready to go, but in Oregon the idea of driving her around without one is, well, just a Bad Idea. So what I’m looking for is someone who has glass that will fit my needs, that may have things they are looking for in trade. Or are just looking to build up some Karma points.

This car is one of the last if not the last of the coaches used in the infamous Graveline tours in Hollywood. So it’s had some mods that make it a little different, such as four moon roofs. (Which makes it look like a pissed off lizard when all four are popped open)

Any help would be greatly appreciated…
Working...
X