1960 cadillac hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 cadillac hearse

Found this doing the daily craigs list search...

1960 cadillac hearse built by Superior coaches.
    Suicide doors, all curved glass good (windshield, rear corner glass, back door glass) overall good shape, looks much better when washed.

This is a very rare car, only around 1k of them were built in 1960 and you can imagine that 48 years has probably wiped out most all of them. This awesome hearse has been stored in the barn since I've owned it out of the weather. Interior needs redone but much of it is in good shape still. Runs okay, could use tuneup. Has one bent push rod, a cheap and easy fix, was that way when I got it, we ran it very little before putting it in barn so as far as I know, no internal damage took place. Brakes need bled but E brake works for moving it. Transmission and rear end all seem to function fine.

One of a kind. Very ghostbusters! (that was a 59 miller meteor ambulance, this is a 1960 superior hearse but the look is rather similar!)

Clear title.

$6000 for this rare car!

503-632-4911
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 989167236

I am interested in your Hearse. However I live in New York City and would have to have it shipped to me. Do you have any idea what that would cost?

Many thanks,

DREW

Comment

Working...
    X