64 M&M Combo wanna trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 M&M Combo wanna trade?

I am looking to trade my 64 M&M Combo for a 67 thru 71 superior any style. I love that roof line! Who's game?

Kerry was interested in your coach on the HAMB and even emailed me asking if I knew you why you didn't respond.

Obviously negative on both accounts. Good luck with the trade.

Comment

Ask him if he got last night's email.

Comment

I've got a 71 Superior Combo with removable panels. It runs and drives but needs some work. Exhaust leak, vinyl roof is coming off and rusting, right front making a pop when you turn, needs body work on the pass. side and none of the lights in the back work at the moment. I used to drive it but had too many coaches to keep all of them registered at the same time.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

The roof is worse than these pictures show, they are not recent.

Comment

Paul, perhaps I was incorrect on the years. I am looking for a coach with the roofline like your Pontiac in your signature.

Comment

Stodd, from what I see in my books, 70 was the last year for that roofline. Just my luck.

Comment

Paul, I like that Poncho of yours...

Comment

Did you sell your '64 yet stodd?

Comment

Might be this weekend.

Comment

I hope it works out! I know the interested party.

Comment

That makes two of us on both counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post
                        He didn't seem too interested.
                        Last edited by STODD; 02-17-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post
                          Wait, the interested party or the guy that came to my house and blamed me for his trip(that he pressured me into) and then was expecting a road ready(by his standards-I drive the car on weekends) coach, after telling me the car is going into a restoration shop right away?

I could go on but he might sick his children, "that are in law enforcement in the Palm Beaches," on me.

The unfortunate thing is if your friend is not the guy that came to my house, he or she is being represented by an agent that is not very good at communicating with sellers.

I hope your friend gets the exact coach they are looking for and not lost opportunities because his/her agent does not know how to represent his intentions properly.

I could go on but it will just fill this thread with a ton of mumbo jumbo that is really just between me and your friend's agent. I would be willing to share with you the whole story and exchange of emails, if your friend would like to know what transpired, and would even be willing to email or talk with them directly. PM me if you like.

For the rest of the readers, I apologise for ranting about this but I am quite livid about this and it may take another day or two to "get over it."

...and for those that have no clue what I'm babbling about, nevermind. The whole experience is trivial to anyone but myself, the agent and his buyer.

Comment

Happens to me alot man. Everyone wants something for nothing, and then they also have a bad habit of getting their own mental pictures of cars in their head without even seeing the damn car, then when they finally do, they just set themselves up for disappointment in most cases. Fuck them.

Comment

Actually, this has nothing to do with not liking the car. It has everything to do with being honest in one's intentions and being courteous to people that put their schedules on hold "just for them" because "they are serious."

Again, this is all moot to those not involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X